At Kevin Rathbun Steak, we are committed to providing you an exceptional dining experience, including making you feel comfortable and safe in our home.
Please see below for the safety and sanitation measures we are taking during this time. If you are not feeling well or have been around someone who is not well, we politely ask that you please refrain from dining with us. We are committed to:
- Modifying our dining room layout to place tables at least six feet apart.
- Providing and requiring masks and gloves to be worn by all employees.
- Designating specific staff members for routine sanitation during service hours.
- Regularly disinfecting high traffic areas and sanitizing tables and chairs after each guest departs.
- Employing multiple ServSafe-certified chefs and managers to oversee the handling and preparation of all food and beverages.
- Offering a scannable QR code for viewing menus on your smartphone as well as the option to review a single-use paper menu.
- Evaluating the health of all employees each day, including temperature screening upon arrival.
- Making hand sanitizers available throughout the restaurant for guests to use.
- Limiting contact during service to ensure a comfortable dining experience.
- Continuing to evolve these practices as established by the CDC, State of Georgia and federal government.